Congratulations on your Eyelash Extensions!
The aftercare of your lashes is crucial to the longevity of your extensions.
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours
- Do not use mascara on your lash extensions
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a clean mascara wand
- Wash and rinse lashes with lash cleanser only
- Avoid eye makeup and creams with oils
- Powder eyeliner or water-base liquids are easy to remove
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Remember to re-book your fills within 2-3 weeks
Proper Lash Care
- Use lash cleanser with soft cleansing brush to gently cleanse lashes
- Rinse using clean, cool water.
- Use a towel to blot dry
- When dry, brush through with a clean mascara wand
The natural lash cycle is sixty to ninety days. When one lash falls out there is another lash growing in.Therefore, you will need regular fills (3-4 weeks) to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
When returning to your lash stylist for your touch-up, DO NOT wear any makeup or creams around the eye area. This will significantly cut down the time you spend at the salon.